This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
name www.buggyhub.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is owned by Movilidad Technologies Private Limited
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so requires, the term:
- “Account” shall mean the account created by the Customer on the Application for availing the Services provided by Buggy.
- “Applicable Laws” shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of legislature or parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority, tribunal, or a court of India.
- “Application” shall mean the mobile application “Buggy” updated by Buggy Hub from time to time.
- Cancellation Fee” shall mean a fee payable by You, towards cancellation of a Ride or a booking, as per User Terms and the Cancellation policy.
- “City of Operation” shall mean a city in which the Customers and Drivers avail and render the transportation services respectively. For clarity, the services rendered by the Drivers and availed by the Customers shall be in the same city.
- “Customer/ You” means a person who has an Account on the Application.
- “Driver” shall mean and include such individuals as may be evaluated, appointed and trained by an operator associated with us to provide the transportation services and persons who are registered with Buggy and own such Vehicles with necessary city taxi permits and other applicable transport vehicle permits and licenses to provide transportation services within the City of Operation.
- “Fare” shall mean such amount payable by You in Indian Rupees, which is reflected on the Application, as the fare payable towards the distance travelled and time taken for the specific Ride. Fare may depend on several factors such as the availability of the Driver(s) on the platform at the time, city and may also reflect the fares that may have been stipulated by the respective Governments from time to time. It may include components to reflect any promotions carried out by Buggy.
- “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event arising due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Buggy.
- “Buggy” or “us” or “we” or “our” shall mean Movilidad Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 7th Neo City- 1, Wagholi Pune, India, which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include all its successors, affiliates and permitted assigns.
- “Registration Data” shall mean and may include the present, valid, true and accurate name, email ID, phone number and such other information as may be required by Buggy from the Customer from time to time for registration on the Application.
- “Ride” shall mean the travel in the Vehicle by the Customer facilitated through the Site.
- “Service(s)” means the facilitation of the services by Buggy through the Application or via a telephone request at the call centre of Buggy or booking on the Site.
- “Site” shall mean the Application and the website www.buggyhub.com operated by Buggy or any other software that enables the use of the Application or such other URL as may be specifically provided by Buggy.
- “Substitute Vehicle” shall mean another vehicle arranged for transporting the Customers to his/her destination, in the event of a Vehicle breakdown.
- “Peak charge” shall mean additional charge applied in the situation where the demand is more than the available supply.
- “Total Ride Fee” may comprise one or more of the following components that shall be levied to the ride based on various parameters including but not limited to distance travelled, time taken for the ride, city in which the ride is hailed, time of the day, availability of drivers nearby –
- Minimum fare
- Base fare
- Per kilometre fare (based on the total distance of the ride)
- Per minute charges (based on the time taken to complete the ride)
- Pre-wait charges (if any)
- Third party charges like insurance premium (if applicable)
- peak charges (when applicable) *
- Past dues (if any); an
- Applicable taxes.
- “T&Cs” and “User Terms” shall mean these Customer terms and conditions.
- “Vehicle” shall mean a motor cab as defined under the Motor Vehicles Act,1988.
User as use of the Platform and Services are governed by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions “) as applicable to the Services including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If the User avails the Services of “Buggy”, the User shall be subject to the aforesaid policies that are applicable to such Services. By availing the Services, the User shall be contracting with “Buggy” and these Terms and Conditions including the policies constitute Users binding obligations, with “Buggy” For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa, pronouns importing a gender include each of the masculine, feminine and neuter genders, and where a word or phrase is defined, other parts of speech and grammatical forms of that word or phrase shall have the corresponding meanings. Throughout these Terms and Conditions, “Buggy” prior written consent means a communication coming from “Buggy” legal department, specifically in response to the User s request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which the User seeks authorization.
When the User avails any of the Services, User will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to the Services, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms and Conditions and shall be considered as a part of these Terms and Conditions. “Buggy” reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time without any prior written notice to the User. It is the User s sole responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically for updates or changes and in any event prior to availing the Services. The User s act of availing the Services following the posting of changes shall be deemed to mean that the User accepts and agrees to the revisions.
You will be “Eligible” to use the Services only when You fulfil all of the following conditions: (i) You have attained at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. (ii) You are competent to enter into a contract under the Applicable Laws.
If You reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Service because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this User Terms due to age, You must abide by such age limits.
- Persons who are not competent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, and person of unsound mind are not eligible to use the Platform or avail the Services.
- Any person under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform.
- ”Buggy” reserves the right to terminate any User/s membership and/or refuse to provide such User with access to the Platform and/or initiate appropriate action against any User if it is brought to “Buggy” s notice or if it is discovered that such User is not eligible to use the Platform and/or avail the Services.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
- You understand and acknowledge that You can register on the Site only after complying with the requirements of this Clause 3 and by entering Your Registration Data.
- You shall ensure that the Registration Data provided by You is accurate, complete, valid, true and is updated from time to time. We shall bear no liability for false, incomplete, old, or incorrect Registration Data provided by You.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Registration Data and will be liable for all activities and transactions that occur through Your Account, whether initiated by You or any third party. Your Account cannot be transferred, assigned or sold to a third party. We shall not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of someone else using Your password or Account, either with or without Your knowledge.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Account with immediate effect and for an indefinite period, if We have a reason to believe that the Registration Data or any other data provided by You is incorrect or false, or that the security of Your Account has been compromised in any way, or for any other reason We may find just or equitable.
- Except for the Registration Data or any other data submitted by You during the use of any other service offered through Site (“Permitted Information”), “Buggy” does not want You to, and You should not, send any confidential or proprietary information to Buggy on the Site or otherwise, unless otherwise is required by Applicable Laws. In accepting these User Terms, You agree that any information or materials that You or individuals acting on Your behalf provide to Buggy other than the Permitted Information will not be considered confidential or proprietary.
- It is Your responsibility to check to ensure that You download the correct application for Your device. We are not liable if You do not have a compatible mobile device or if You download the wrong version of the Application for Your mobile device. We reserve the right to terminate the Service and the use of the Application should You be using the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Services, and you may only use the Services for lawful purposes (e.g., no transport of unlawful or hazardous materials). You will not, in your use of the Services, cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage, whether to the Third Party Provider or any other party. In certain instances, you may be asked to provide proof of identity to access or use the Services, and you agree that you may be denied access to or use of the Services if you refuse to provide proof of identity
- We allow You to open only one Account in association with the Registration Data provided by You. In case of any unauthorized use of Your Account please immediately reach Us at email@example.com
- In case, You are unable to access Your Account, please inform Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make a written request for blocking Your Account. We will not be liable for any unauthorised transactions made through Your Account prior to the expiry of 72 (seventy-two) hours after You have made a request in writing for blocking Your Account and shall not have any liability in case of Force Majeure Event.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING SERVICES
- The User acknowledges that the use of the Services is at his sole risk. “Buggy” disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchant ability and fitness of the Services offered by it.
- ”Buggy” shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the User arising out of the use of the Services or due to “Buggy” failure to provide the Services at all, for any reason whatsoever whether or not beyond the control of ”Buggy”
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
- Buggy shall, upon receiving the booking request from You in the manner set out above, proceed to confirm or decline the booking based on the availability of Vehicles at the pickup time and location, which shall be informed to You vide the application or SMS or email. In the event the booking is confirmed, You shall check the booking details including but not limited to pick up time and pick up place, and if there is incorrect detail, the same needs to be informed to us immediately by calling our call canter.
- Upon confirmation of booking, a One Time Pin (OTP) shall be provided on the Application which shall be further shared by the Customer with the Driver. In the event that the Customer does not provide OTP to the Driver, Driver shall not be responsible for not starting on the services.
- You shall bear the consequences and damages for any delay that may be caused to You due to Your failure to check the confirmation message via the application, SMS or email or failure to inform Buggy of the incorrect details immediately.
- Certain selective customers will be eligible to avail the Service under a ‘Guest Booking’ feature, provided by Buggy. Such customers will also be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- Buggy shall provide an estimate of the Total Ride Fee to You at the beginning of every Ride. Such an estimate provided by Buggy shall be subject to change on account of several factors and shall be different to the actual Total Ride Fee levied at the end of ride. The Customer shall pay the actual Total Ride fee shown at the end of the ride in accordance with terms mentioned herein.
You understand and accept that the Total Ride Fee, including the applicable taxes, shall be payable by You to Buggy immediately upon completion of the Ride. Any difference arising at the end of the ride from the estimate shall be payable by You to Buggy immediately upon completion of the Ride.
Convenience Fee / Access Fee charged by Buggy towards the value-added services provided by Buggy, as part of the Ride or otherwise, shall be determined and amended at the sole and absolute discretion of Buggy.
- You understand and agree to pay such Additional Fee, which will form part of the receipt of the Total Ride Fee.
- You shall be required to pay such Cancellation Fee in terms of Clause 7, which will form part of the receipt of the Total Ride Fee.
- Buggy shall provide a receipt of the Total Ride Fee payable by You at the end of the Ride, however, invoices from Buggy, Driver or TPSP shall be provided to You on request. You may raise a request for a copy of the invoices from our Side.
- You understand and agree to pay all applicable taxes included as part of the Total Ride Fee.
- You shall choose to pay the Total Ride Fee by the modes of payment available to You by Buggy on the Site, in addition to Cash payment to the Driver after the completion of the Ride.
- You may choose to pay the Total Ride Fee payable by You, in cash directly to the Driver upon completion of the Ride, only if the chosen method of payment is Cash or in such other case the Application may permit you to pay Cash.
You will be required to provide relevant payment details including Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking details (“Card Details”) to process payment of the Total Ride Fee and You authorize Buggy and an entity authorized by Buggy for providing payment gateway/processor services (“Payment Processor”) to access the Card details for processing the payment of Total Ride Fee. In this respect, it is clarified that the Payment Processor whose services are utilized for the purposes of the Site and/or Application and/or Services shall be compliant with PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard) or such other standard notified by the relevant authority from time to time. By using the services of the Payment Processor, You understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Payment Processor as may be issued by the Payment Processor from time to time. Your authorization-
- permits Buggy and the Payment Processor to debit or credit the bank account or debit/credit card account associated with Your payment details;
- permits Buggy and the Payment Processor to use Your Card Details for the processing of transactions initiated by You by accessing you account;
- subject to the prevalent laws, will remain in effect as long as You maintain an Account (and if You delete Your Card Details or Account, BUGGY or the Payment Processor will not be able to process any further transactions initiated by You); and
- is subject to any other terms and conditions of the Payment Processor specified through the Application, SMS or other methods from time to time.
- Payment for the Total Ride Fee can be made to Buggy on credit subject to the terms provided at Buggy Credit TNC. Further, even in cases of Buggy Credit payments, all Additional Fee shall have to be paid by You in cash, to the authority or person concerned or if already paid by the Driver, to the Driver. When You choose to make an Buggy Credit payment, Buggy shall collect the Fare on behalf of the Driver/ TPSP who will be responsible for providing the transportation services.
- Any payment related issue, except when such issue is due to an error or fault in the Site, shall be resolved between You and the Payment Processor. Buggy shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use during or after availing the Services on the Site.
- Subject to these Customer Terms, the Total Ride Fee paid by You is final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by BUGGY. If any amount paid by You is fully or partially refundable for any reason, such amounts will be refunded to You by BUGGY to the same account from which the payment was made or if the same could not be processed successfully then as vouchers to be used in the Application. You may contact BUGGY and/or its Affiliates for any issues arising therefrom.
- Any payment processing-related issue not caused by an error or fault with the Application must be resolved by You and the relevant Payment Processor.
- You agree that use of certain Promo Codes/ Vouchers may result in different charges for the same services and shall not have a bearing on charges applied to You unless the Promo Codes have been specifically made available to You.
- In the event of a default or failure to pay the Total Ride Fee for any reason by You: (i) BUGGY may restrict You from booking a new Ride through the Application until the outstanding Total Ride Fee in respect of the previous Ride(s) has been paid by You; (ii) You agree and acknowledge that BUGGY shall recover any outstanding monies payable by You for Ride(s) in respect of which Total Ride Fee has not been paid; and (iii) You will be responsible, and must pay, for all costs incurred by BUGGY (including costs for which BUGGY may be contingently liable) in any attempt to collect any monies owed by You to BUGGY’s Drivers under these Customer Terms including debt collection agent costs, repossession costs, location search costs, process server costs and solicitor costs on a solicitor/client basis.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Buggy will notify on the Application a Cancellation fee upon cancellation of a Ride. You agree and acknowledge that You may cancel Your request for Services at any point of time subject to a Cancellation Fee which is explained at https://www.buggyhub.com/info/faqs#Cancellations. You shall be notified of the applicable Cancellation Fee in advance whenever You attempt to cancel a booking/service request. The notification shall be on the Application and/or the Site. You understand and agree to pay such Cancellation Fee as per the payment terms. Terms as part of the Total Ride Fee of the subsequent Ride or pay such outstanding Cancellation Fee before availing the subsequent Ride.
- Buggy shall provide a receipt of the Cancellation Fee, if any, payable by You for every cancellation in terms of the table above for such cancellations, however, separate invoices raised by the Third-Party Service Providers for the Cancellation Fee, and Buggy for the Convenience Fee on cancellations shall be provided to You on request. You may raise a request for a copy of the invoices from the Support page.
- The Cancellation Fee shall be payable by You immediately upon levy. However, Buggy may, at its sole discretion, include such Cancellation Fee payable by You as part of the Total Ride Fee payable from Your subsequent Ride.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- By availing the Services through the Platform, the User authorizes “Buggy” to collect personal information (including but not limited to, name, contact preferences telephone number, mailing address, e-mail address, Vehicle use data, location tracking, driver s record, personal identification documents, driver s license, vehicle history report from all applicable entities and authorities) ( Personal Information ) and other non-Personal Information about the User and use and/or disclose the same if “Buggy” believes that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request including to law enforcement and in response to a court order, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, technical or security issues, (c) enforce applicable terms and conditions, including investigation of potential viBuggytions thereof, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, safety of the Vehicle or other properties of “Buggy”, its users or the public as required or permitted by law, (e) to protect “Buggy” against third-party claims. “Buggy” may also provide and/or disclose such information to any other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on behalf of “Buggy”. “Buggy” shall however, not be liable for any misuse of any personal or non-Personal Information of the User by any third party.
- By availing the Services, the User agrees that the information provided on the Platform may be stored, processed and transmitted manually/electronically by “Buggy”. The User also agrees to provide accurate information on the Platform while availing the Services and shall be liable for any damages and disputes arising due to the inaccuracy of the information.
TERM AND TERMINATION OF LICENSE AGREEMENT
- Unless terminated explicitly, the agreement between Buggy and You is perpetual in nature upon downloading the Application and for each Service booked through the Site.
- You are entitled to terminate the agreement at all times by deletion of Your Account, thus disabling the use by You of the Site. You can close Your Account at any time by following the instructions on the Site.
- Buggy is entitled to terminate the agreement at all times and with immediate effect (by disabling Your use of the Site and the Service) if You: (a) viBuggyte or breach any term of these User Terms, or (b) in the opinion of Buggy, misuse the Application or the Service. Buggy is not obliged to give notice of the termination of the agreement in advance. After termination Buggy will give notice thereof in accordance with these User Terms.
- Termination of this agreement will not prejudice accrued rights of either Buggy or You.
- Clauses 11 (Indemnification), 12 (Liability), 13 (Application License), 14 (Contents posted on Site/ Application), 15 (Intellectual Property Ownership), 17 (Term and Termination), 22 (Notice) and 24 (Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution) and such other provisions which are intended to survive the termination, shall survive the expiry/termination of these User Terms in accordance with their terms.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- All issues, opinions, suggestions, questions and feedback while availing our Services can be communicated to us via several modes such as self serve app or website or email. After completion of the ride, you are entitled to give a suitable rating for the service and ride. You agree to be fair, accurate and non-disparaging while leaving comment, feedbacks, testimonials or reviews on or about the Rides or Services.
- Reporting of any issue needs to be within 30 (thirty) days of the happening of the issue, failing which, such issue will not be addressed.
- Any issue reported on channels other than the above may be addressed by Buggy only on a best-effort basis. Buggy takes no liability for inability to get back on other channels.
- Buggy shall endeavour to respond to Your issues within 2 (two) working days of Your reporting the same and endeavour to resolve it at the earliest possible. It is hereby clarified that issues are resolved on severity basis.
EMERGENCY SERVICES TO CUSTOMER
By accepting these User Terms and on pressing the SOS button on the Buggy App, You consent to Buggy using its best endeavours to provide You with assistance during a safety incident, emergencies or distress, as per Buggy’s internal policies on emergency response. Buggy may undertake remedial action(s), including, but not limited to the following:
- By using SOS button on Buggy App You can directly connect with Local Police station, You and Buggy may inform about the incident and seek their assistance; Buggy may also provide such authority(ies) with your personal information including but not limited to your exact GPS location, your registered email ID and mobile number to enable them to take appropriate steps to assist You.
- Buggy may engage third party security providers to assist You and Buggy in addressing the incident. For this purpose, Buggy may share your personal information, including but not limited to, your exact GPS location, your registered email ID and mobile number with third parties such as a security services provider, to enable them to take appropriate steps to assist You and solely to resolve the incident.
- Further to the above, You may receive telephone calls from an Buggy representative and/or the relevant response team at the time of pressing the SOS button and in the duration that the incident is being resolved, and the same shall not be construed as breach of TRAI guidelines, in as much as these would be made for Your security and safety purposes.
- Under this clause, You give Your express consent to permit Buggy to undertake the above along with any ancillary actions that may be required to facilitate an effective emergency response.
- Buggy will not be liable for any deficiency of service, provided to You under this clause on a best efforts basis, and this clause does not, in any manner, restrain You from seeking any other form of assistance from any other party.
- FORCE MAJEURE
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligations under this User Terms, if the performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event and in such case our obligations under this User Terms shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues.
By accepting these User Terms and using the Service, You agree that You shall defend, indemnify and hold Buggy, its affiliates, their licensors, and each of its officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with: (a) Your violation or breach of any term of these User Terms or any Applicable Law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein; (b) Your violation of any rights of any third party, including the TPSPs or (c) Your use or misuse of the Application or Service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall “Buggy” be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Services, even if the User has been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
- Subject to the above and notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms and Conditions, the maximum aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or equity) of “Buggy” towards any User, regardless of the form of claim, be INR
- The foregoing limitations of liability will apply notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy herein.
In the event of any contradiction or inconsistency between this User Terms and any other agreement executed between You and Buggy, the terms of the User Terms shall prevail unless the exception has been expressly agreed to in writing by making reference to the relevant Clause sought to be modified under this User Terms.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- CONTENT POSTED BY CUSTOMERS
Buggy may accept posting of any Posted Content (“notes, messages, e-mails, photos, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files or other materials or information given”) by you on the Site by You. You represent that You have obtained all permissions and consents required to post the Posted Content and such Posted Content complies with all requirements of the Posted Content. Buggy shall not in any manner be responsible for or endorse the Posted Content.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
- The Site, Application, product, Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other offering offered by Buggy, as well as any intellectual property rights that may be associated therewith, are exclusively owned by Buggy (and its licensors, where applicable);
- text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code; or
- trademarks, names, titles and other words or phrases are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with this site or its applications. We reserve all rights to any third party intellectual property used on this site and/or applications.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless the Site specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of a message or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any Posted Content.
- Violate any Applicable Laws or regulations including the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules, regulations and guidelines notified thereunder.
TERM AND TERMINATION OF LICENSE AGREEMENT
- Unless terminated explicitly, the agreement between Buggy and You is perpetual in nature upon downloading the Application and for each Service booked through the Site.
- You are entitled to always terminate the agreement by deletion of Your Account, thus disabling the use by You of the Site. You can close Your Account at any time by following the instructions on the Site.
- Buggy is entitled to always terminate the agreement and with immediate effect (by disabling Your use of the Site and the Service) if You: (a) viBuggyte or breach any term of these User Terms, or (b) in the opinion of Buggy, misuse the Application or the Service. Buggy is not obliged to give notice of the termination of the agreement in advance. After termination Buggy will give notice thereof in accordance with these User Terms.
- Termination of this agreement will not prejudice accrued rights of either Buggy or You.
- Indemnification, Liability, Application License, Contents posted on Site/ Application, Intellectual Property Ownership, Term and Termination, Notice and Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution and such other provisions which are intended to survive the termination, shall survive the expiry/termination of these User Terms in accordance with their terms.
JURISDICTION FOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Any dispute or disagreement arising out of these Terms and Conditions including but not limited to issues relating to the rights and liabilities of both the Users and/or “Buggy”, interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, and all such other issues arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to a sole arbitrator appointed by “Buggy”.
- The arbitration proceedings will be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in Pune Maharashtra, India and conducted in English.
- The Terms and Conditions will be enforceable, and any arbitration award will be final, and judgement thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- To the extent permitted under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 the User agrees that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to these Terms and Conditions and the Services, or any transaction entered into on or through the Platform or the relationship between the User and “Buggy” shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Pune, Maharashtra, India and the User hereby accedes to and accepts the jurisdiction of such courts.
- CONTACT US
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform to email@example.com